final expense- whole life insurance
Planning ahead is smart, especially when loved ones are concerned. Final Expense- Whole Life Insurance is one way for you to help protect loved ones during a difficult time. Funds are paid to a person of your choice towards expenses and other purposes.
Death brings a unique set of financial challenges.
A surviving spouse may have to live on a reduced income or need to determine how best to manage assets such as a home, the death benefit from a life insurance policy or investments. What’s more, for some spouses, this may be the first time they have been in charge of household money management.
Having a whole life insurance policy in place can be a very considerate thing to do for your loved ones.
Final expense insurance is designed to help provide affordable protection that pays benefits directly to the person you choose to take care of your outstanding medical bills, unexpected expenses, or debt that you may leave behind.
FINAL EXPENSE- WHOLE LIFE INSURANCE
BENEFIT PLAN FEATURES:
- Issue Ages: 45-85
- Face amounts: $2,000 – $40,000
- Accelerated Death Benefit for Terminal Illness Rider for California (Included)
- Accidental Death Rider (Optional, add’l fee)
- No medical exam- coverage is based on your answers to a few simple health questions
- Premiums never increase
- Benefits never decrease
- Cannot be cancelled for any reason as long as premiums are paid
- Builds cash value that you can borrow against
- Benefits paid to your beneficiary income tax free under current federal tax laws**
**Consult with a professional tax and/ or legal advisor before taking any action that may have tax consequences.