- Effective planning can keep you on track. Unfortunately, only 37% of working Americans have a written financial plan. 65% of those same workers feel are troubled of not leaving within their means. In short, the majority of people are stressed, lack confidence, and are not as satisfied with life as they would like to be.
- Fortunately, there are steps you can take to stay on track. Envision and draft your ideal retirement. Make a plan, set realistic goals and live within your means. Find a financial professional you can trust to help you create a plan and stick to it. Stay focused on your destination and be prepared for unanticipated bumps in the road.
- The secret to a confident future is by recognizing and implementing these goals:
- Living within your means
- Planning for additional income replacement in retirement
- Owning solutions that will provide guaranteed income
- Working with a financial professional
Planning for your Retirement